Sunday, November 18, 2007

Are you ready for .........

Xmas????????

Everywhere, every corner, every shops, every building, every section... everyyyy okokok... enough LOL

Cant wait for Christmas Session, some of my colleagues will go for holidays. AWW...so envy on them.

Today, I finally finish work in the afternoon (YES!... 2morow off) and I have been shopping and planned on "something". ehheheh is secret. ( will be update the post when I`m ready :P)

While shopping according my shopping list, the shopping centre is getting more more people. Mainly shopped for Xmas stuff and of coz as parents for sure they "pokai" for buying presents for the kids, parents, friends, and relatives.







ahhaah recently i`m been to food court quite regularly and often hear "would like to upsize for extra 50cents???" LOL


go MYER and David Jones I loveeee it!!!


waaaa wonderland~~~~~ or North Pole

wanna see more?????


Awww I love this area. They sooo creative!

When pass the toys section suddenly I spot "HARRY POTTER" by leggos!!!!!


hmmm I wonder it is for sale

okok after tired from work and recently I have been working so hard on myself I deserved to treat myself decent meal which I haven't eat my lunch till 3pm something since morning (@__@').

I bought a Sushi Bento AUS$8.50.


It gonna be my lunch and dinner too. Since I was late afternoon had my meal. I nearly cant finish the whole thing. I felt bloated. It have been ages I haven't ate sushi. (seriously, coz eating outside pretty expensive). Besides, Ray HATE sushi. ahahahahh


My favorite!!!!! SEAWEED yummmmmm~~~

I think consider "okay" for AUS$8.50, it got variety and regular serving and besides if only just Seaweed it self gonna cost AUS$3.50 for tiny bowl and 1 sushi roll cost AUS$2.5o-AUS$2.70.


ohyaaaa btw I also bought Ray`s Birthday present which will be soon. ahahah


so what?? if wrap is roses screw that ahahahahh the most important "thing" is behind those roses ekekekekk..

I wonder how many of u can guess what I bought for ray (^__~)

3 comments:

@lice said...

What's tat, what's tat! I'm so eager to know haha, faster blog abt it after the bday. Anyway, wish Happy Bday to Ray in advance!

Laura Hii said...

Alice: Dont be too surprise, later disappointed. pretty predictable. LOL btw,Thks I`ll let him know ;D and he birthday is on 11 Dec. sigh...i think i`m working unless i take a day off. arrrr.. stress, scare my plan dont work.

Sammy said...

xmas, xmas, xmas
so may deco lamp.. so jelouse oh..
hahaha