Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wednesday

Short talk: eheheh our friend (Richard) also agreed that Melbourne is much more colder then Sydney.


Froggy in the early morning which, I wishing I could continued my sleeping beauty in my warm bed but I cant.



It was 7.15am



It was sunny in afternoon and have a clear sky and today I finish my work early in the afternoon, have lunch at home and spent more quality time with Ray.

In the evening, Ray & I finally able to meet our good friend from Sydney to have a drink and nice chat till stay pretty late night.


Ray & Richard


Me & Richard


Lucky wear 2 layers of clothes, it was 15' the weather condition! (@__@')

We wishing he could stay more for a few days at Melbourne. Unfortunately, tomorrow he will fly back to Sydney.

Anyway, it was good to met again and hoping our next holidays plan will work. (^__~)

Thank goodness, tomorrow we both start at work in afternoon time.

okay have a good night morning :P goshhhhhh cant believe is Thursday!

No comments: