Friday, November 23, 2007

Nothing special

Like usual, today we both started working in afternoon, so at least managed to have time together. Yesterday I was really exhausted about 4pm arrived home. I did online on MSN & have a chat with friend. Then , we make promised will continue our conversation.

Suppose waited for my friends (Malaysia) to online. So, while waiting I watch TV and suddenly I fall slept on the sofa.

ahahahh, once RAY just arrived home I realized it already 11pm. So,...I cant stay for online and continued my "sleeping beauty" and whose know I slept till 12pm next day. walauuuuuuuuu I'm such as pig! what`s wrong with me????? (@_@)

So, in the afternoon like usual I cooked lunch for us and it also will be our dinner. I just cooked it large portion, since we both will work late tonight.



I cooked pretty simple and all are Vegs. heehh

ohyaa.. do u guys know we also got bad habit??? wanna know what it is???????????? ekekkk
-
-
-
-
-
-
that it we like to eat our meal at lounge will watching TV or movie ahahhahh although we got dinning table. :P



ahahah we quite often do that. I guess we also like Japanese or Korean style heheehh

okay,......after lunch we get ready to go to work. During my break time. I love go to Borders Book store, especially Magazines section.

Why I love it???????????? look at urself :D

All kind of magazines you can find it! I means it. Everything!!! No wonder some guys also love this place which can read n watch it for FREEEEEEEEEEE

ahahh I used to watch all the magazines like Cleo, Girlfriends, Vogue, and etc. ahahha I can read it for Free and dont have to purchase it. Besides, it will provided limited chair for reader. Otherwise just sit on the floor which it fine with me.

Sometime I also went to other section like cooking n photography for books. This place really amazing. On the top level got Gloria Jeans you also can order a coffee & just grab book or magazine and Enjoy!!!

Some area also got power point which you also can bring laptop and online and started doing research. Really a good source for finding information.

Ray also love this place, every time he come to Chadstone, 1st place to go is here. While I will go my solo & doing my shopping, coz he lazy to follow me around like a fool. ahhahah At least we both got freedom & can do what we want.

goshhhhhhhh cant believe is FRIDAY!!! omg time flew quick just like that.

No comments: